Responsible party within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO):
IEW Industrial Equipment Westendorff GmbH
Authorised representative: Ewald Spleiter
Telefon: +49 211 - 20004-0
Your rights as a party concerned
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided above:
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data with us and
- Data transferability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future..
You can contact your local supervisory authority at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on your state of residence, your work or the alleged infringement. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/addresses_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible party and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent,
- processing is required to process a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation,
the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
Collection of general information when you visit our website
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected by means of a cookie. This information (server log files) includes the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and similar information. This is exclusive information which does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the content you have requested from websites and is mandatory when using the Internet. It is processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a trouble-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.